Did you know that deer hunting on your property is allowed under certain circumstances?
As a wildlife managed neighborhood, harvesting deer is essential for proper growth and development of deer. Here are the rules:
- All hunters must have approval from the Wildlife Management Committee and a signed consent form turned into the office. The consent forms are located at the office.
- There are no firearms allowed. Only bows or crossbows may be used to harvest deer.
- Only does are allowed to be harvested. No bucks or turkeys.
- Hunters must report their doe’s estimated age and weight to a wildlife management committee member.
- Must have a current hunting license and hunter certification.
If interested or have questions contact the office.
email@example.com for the Release Form